Level 1 – Understanding the Basics
- 12 months Website subscription Instructor Access
- GEGAS Instructors Seminar 1 (Right Sided Swing Fundamentals)
- Written examination
Level 2- Understanding the Basics of the RSS & Demonstration
- Modules 1-9 Official Instructor Training Manual
- 12 months website subscription
- Instructors seminar 2 ( Evolution, demonstration and introduction to swing patterns).
Level 3 – An introduction to Patterns & Teaching the RSS
The new course has taken many years to assemble. The video material in the course allows instructors to work through the major swing patterns and view over 40 full length live lessons categorized with appropriate drills and explanation video and swing examples. Instructors learn to identify the main swing fault patterns and learn techniques to quickly fix these patterns by understanding and identifying their causes.
Instructors Seminar 3 (The origin of all faults) as well as relevant computer software.
Level 4- Analysing patterns in finer detail & teaching the RSS
Over 40 Live lessons catalogued into finer detail with drills video, concepts and fixes for each. These are swings that are close to being right sided but have small variations within each pattern.
Instructors Seminar 4 (Avoiding stagnation and finer detail of arm structure)
Level 5-Continued education and monitoring
- Internet meetings (Using Skype min. once per month)
- Student Files