Video Search: the release
Search Results for: the release
The Set-up of Peter Thomson is legendary! Commentators used to talk about his customary low right shoulder but there is much more to learn from the set-up angles and arm bias of this five-time Open Champion. This month in the Members Area Gary looks at the reasons some students shut-off with their shoulders when trying to get into the Shape. We have some video coming that will make putting even easier, a Live Lesson on the Body Release, and more … Enjoy!
See full video here
Gary often says “release is for prisoners”! What he means is that you do not need to change your initial wrist angles to “release” the club. This month in the Member Area Gary demonstrates the Toe-up Draw and explains how to shape your ball without extending your arms and flipping your wrists. We also have a new video coming on clearing the right side, a new Live Lesson, and Gary analyzes European Tour Player, Alex Norens‘ swing.
Welcome to the Gary Edwin Golf Members Area!
You can now start learning the Right Sided Swing simply by clicking the arrow on the Members tab and following the video in order. Start with The Right Sided Swing Explained and work your way down. If you want more video on any topic enter it into the search bar at the top of the page. Check out the help video on the right of this page before you start. For information on your subscription use the Member Functions widget in the Sidebar. Good luck with the swing!
New Video Coming this Month
- Live Lesson: Going Straight
- Tour Player Lesson: Through the Wall
- Drills: Moving Weight with Leveraged Power
- Swing of the Month
Previous Featured Video
- Members Q and A: Aligned Right
- Short-Game: Extending the Lead Arm
- Live Lessons: The Body Release
- Behind the Ropes: The Eye Line
- Drills: 3-Wood Drills
- Know Your Pattern: Hook and Push
- Members Q and A: Big Shapes
- Behind the Ropes: UK Special
- Live Lesson: Lateral Hip Sway
- Behind the Ropes: Blocked Right Side
- Members Q and A: Lift of Arms
- Swing of The Month: Cameron Smith
- Behind the Ropes: Posture and the First Move
- Specialty Shots: Specialty Bunker Shots
- Tour Player Lesson: Peter Senior Clinic
- Swing of the Month: Ray Floyd at the Masters