With a staggering 320+ Teaching Videos, Members Q & A, Player Articles and more, now is to time for a “Gary Edwin Golf Membership”.
We have a range of Membership Levels sure to suit all budgets – develop the swing that works for you!
Compare Membership Levels
|TRSS Volume 1|
|Step 1-5 Videos|
|Short game Videos|
|Members Q&A Forum|
|Live Lesson Vault|
|Full HD Player Articles|
|Behind the Scenes Vault|
|Personal Manual eBook|
|UK Seminar Download|
|Seminars||10% Discount||10% Discount|
|Golf Schools||10% Discount||10% Discount|
|Members Internet Lessons||Full Internet Lesson|
Our members area now contains more than 320 videos, structured into an easy step-by-step format. Our valued members are able to watch and download on their own timetable.
Instructional videos are updated each month, and cover all aspects of the Right Sided Swing, including our short game and putting principles.
Step 1 – Body Shape and Posture
Posture and Shape are words that relate to the body form at setup, and how they change through the motion of the swing. This series of videos will show you:
- The true meaning of posture, and how to practice it properly
- Drills to hone your form and technique
- Demonstrations of how to create the body shape that leads to the perfect swing
- Videos from instructional seminars with Gary Edwin
Step 2 – Radius Wrists and Arms
The next step is understanding the correct arm bend and wrist angles at setup. If you get them right at the start, there is no need to change them during the swing. Videos include:
- Easy ways to get your radius right with a bend in the arm
- How getting the right angle of your wrist at the start is key
- How to properly use the Greg Norman Secret
- Common mistakes and issues, and how to identify & resolve them
Step 3 – Turn
Once you have your wrist and arm angles, getting an understanding of the direction of the turn is the next step. In the Right Sided Swing the turn direction maintains the original spine angle th roughout the swing.
- How to move your body to get the most from your swing
- Common turn patterns, like over-rotated and the tilt, and how to correct them.
- Drills to perfect your turn, and correct any bad habits
Step 4 – Weight Shift
Once you understand the motion of the turn, you need to achieve balance and shift your weight at the right part of your turn.
- How to shift from one foot to the other for best results
- Tips to keep your balance while shifting
- Gary answers frequently asked member questions
Step 5 – Drills
This section contains all of the drills used to perfect your swing.
Our members have access to archive footage of many great players, analysing how their swings, and giving you a chance to learn from the best. Players include:
- Michael Campbell,
- Rebecca Flood,
- Taylor Cooper,
- Dohoon Kim,
- Gavin Coles,
- Brad Lamb,
- And many more.
When you arrive at the green, your short game can mean the difference between a personal best, and a double bogey. We have videos covering many topics, including:
- Getting the right shape as you start to putt
- The “Long Putter” technique
- The “Belly Putter” technique
- Chipping and Pitching – how to get the right spin
- Many common mistakes, and how to avoid them